I can’t believe it, but the day has finally come to officially launch my destination wedding photography business! I’m so excited to start photographing all you lovely lovebirds out there. To kick things off, I thought I’d list some fun facts about me…
- At 5’3″ I’m the shortest person in my family.
- I was always a straight A student and was valedictorian in high school. Yeah, I’m one of those people.
- I’m in love with Tina Fey and Ellen Degeneres.
- I’ve been to 32 countries in my life and am always fantasizing about my next trip. I’m dying to someday visit French Polynesia, Antarctica, New Zealand, Kenya, the Maldives… Is my wanderlust showing?
- I taught English at an elementary school in Chiang Mai, Thailand for a year, and I still miss my babies.
- My pet peeve is slow walkers unaware of the people behind them. Just scooch over!
- The first time I ate raw fish, it was hand fed to me by Bob Ballard (the guy who discovered the Titanic wreck). True story.
- I’ve never broken a bone.
- My husband and I also have a travel blog, Roses on the Road, where we blog about being nomadic newlyweds.
- I bite my nails.
- My wedding photography idol is Jose Villa. But I mean, he’s everyone’s idol.
- I grew up in both Las Vegas, Nevada (where my dad lives) and Salt Lake City, Utah (where my mom lives) and consider both places my homes. Yep, normal people live in Las Vegas.
- I have a phobia of dogs. Don’t know why! My dad thinks the wolf scene Beauty and the Beast traumatized me.
- I’m currently obsessed with avocados. So. Good.
- My husband jokes that the only things I like are TV and candy. It’s kind of true.
As for this blog, I want to use it as a way to share the stories of the couples I photograph, wedding and engagement photography inspiration, and just tidbits about my own life. For more information about me, drop me a line or check out my social links here…